Friday 12 July 2013

Journey in thoughts



I am a thinker and I love to think! And while thinking I build so many different worlds for myself. World of joy and pain, world of love and hate, world of peace and turmoil, world of anger and envy, world of colour and darkness, world of desires and sufferings, world of relations and emotions. I often get bogged down by my world of thoughts. Thinking what do I do with these thoughts, where are they coming from, why are they coming at all?  I have started realising that hey they are just plain and simple thoughts floating around here and there. Sometimes in my head and heart and sometimes in someone else's head and heart. Just floating around. So I just let the thoughts fly around, stop by at times, spend some time with me and then pass by and perhaps return some other time again. But in all this thinking and thoughts I find moments of silence and wisdom which guide me in my path. I love my thoughts and my moments of silence. My-thoughtful-moments is a journey of my thoughts and my silence which I would like to share with all those who love to journey in thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment